Enjoy $750.00 Off
Your First Full Face Ultherapy Treatment.
The New Seasonless, Non-Invasive,
Toning and Lifting Ultrasound Procedure.
No Downtime. Only One Treatment
Is Typically Required.
Want Beautiful Dramatic Eyelashes
Take Advantage Of 20% Savings On The
NEW Revitalash Advanced Eyelash Conditioner And
Start Seeing Results In As Little As 3 Weeks!
Offers Expire July 31, 2011
"Rash" is a general term for a wide variety of skin conditions. A rash refers to a change that affects the skin and usually appears as a red patch or small bumps or blisters on the skin. The majority of rashes are harmless and can be treated effectively with over-the-counter anti-itch creams, antihistamines and moisturizing lotions.
Rashes can be a symptom for other skin problems. The most prevalent of these are:
- Atopic Dermatitis, the most common form of eczema.
- Bacterial Infections, such as impetigo.
- Contact Dermatitis, a type of eczema caused by coming into contact with an allergen.
- Chronic skin problems, such as acne, psoriasis or seborrheic dermatitis.
- Fungal Infections, such as ringworm and yeast infection.
- Viral Infections, such as shingles.
A rash may be a sign of a more serious illness, such as Lyme Disease, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, liver disease, kidney disease or some types of cancers. If you experience a rash that does not go away on its own after a few weeks, make an appointment to see one of our dermatologists to have it properly diagnosed and treated.